Date(s) - 13/03/2019
6:45 am - 8:30 am
The Flying nun
Add to Calender: Download calender file (.ics) here
Monthly Chamber Breakfast and networking meeting: Good Mental Is Good For Business
One in five Australians experience mental health issues. And when you run your own business, you bring yourself and all your issues right into that business. Any existing issues show up and tend to be exacerbated. Add in the additional stress of starting up and running a business and it can be a recipe for mental illness, financial stress and even suicide.
- Linda Conyard is passionate about eliminating unnecessary trauma through education and training. She specialises in Trauma Recovery and is a Mentor for Women in business. Linda brings a fresh approach to helping women resolve issues that show up in their businesses as a result of unresolved pshyco-emotional events and generational repeating patterns.
- Di Krome is a business and money coach and she is on a mission to help professional women take control of their money, ease financial stress and create a life of abundance. After hitting rock bottom in 2017, with her daughter calling an ambulance for a suspected stroke brought on by a sustained period of stress, anxiety and depression, and with conventional medicine failing her, Di turned to Linda for help.
Linda and Di are passionate about helping women in business recognise when their mental health is suffering and how to ask for help.
Key Learning Outcomes
- How to recognise the signs of mental distress and when to seek help
- How to find the right person to support you
- Simple daily habits to boost your mental health
The Samford & Districts Chamber of Commerce meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. The venue for the breakfast is The Flying Nun Café in Station Street Samford. In addition to a guest speaker, the breakfast offers a “wake-up” complimentary coffee at 6.45am, followed at 7.00am by a legendary cooked breakfast and a selection of fruit and pastries for just $27.50 per head for members, and $30 per head for guests and visitors. The meeting concludes at 8.30am.
Members ,Guests and Visitors are always welcome.
! BOOKINGS CLOSE 12 MARCH AT COB 5 PM !
Bookings are closed for this event.